Fridge does not work on gas:
- Is the gas bottle open? Is there enough gas left in the bottle?
- Is the red tap inside open? Usually found in a cupboard under the fridge or kitchen.
- Is the fuse in the fridge still OK? Fuse is located in the 12V fuse box, indicated by a snowflake.
The fridge does not work on 220V:
- Is the motorhome connected to 220V?
- Has the 220V fuse in the motorhome not blown? This is usually found with the other fuses.
- Has the campsite fuse blown? Ask at the campsite information desk.
- In the case of a Thetford fridge: disconnect the orange wire from the fuse, which is located behind the lower ventilation grille outside (this may also be the solution if the fridge does not want to change its source).
- Is the fuse in the fridge still working? You will find the fuse in the 12V fuse box, normally indicated with a snowflake.
Fridge does not work on 12V
- Is the car engine running?
- Did the relay switch? You can hear a "click" after starting the car.
- Some motorhomes have a separate fuse for this, usually found in the "Boite relais de sécurité" (5 Amp fuse). Or also fuse on general fuse box 12V (3 or 5 amperes), indicated by 2 connected batteries.
- Is the fridge fuse still OK? Fuse is located in the 12V fuse box, indicated by a snowflake.
Is the fridge still not working? Then contact our experts!