How to register a new campervan?

In the category Driving a motorhome

To inscribe a new motorhome you need to be in the possession of the "pink" subscription document with a correctly filled in "705" custom vignette. You need to go to the insurance agent with this document. When he is in the possession of this document he can directly inscribe your motor home online.