What driving licence do you need for a campervan or a motorhome?

In the category Driving a motorhome

99 % of all the campervans is built on the base of a delivery van with a gross vehicle weight of 3.3T or 3.5T. You only need a driving licence category B for this type of vehicle. The big campervans are rarely built on a chassis which can take more weight than 3.5T. You need to be in the possession of a driving licence caterogy C or C1 in order to drive this type of vehicle.