What taxes do you pay for a campervan?

In the category Driving a motorhome
In Belgium, you only pay an annual traffic tax, but not an "Inverkeerstelling Tax" (BIV) for campers.
The rates in Flanders are fixed as follows:
  • MTM: 1501kg to 3500kg = €132/year
  • MTM: 3501kg to 7999kg = €145.2/year
The rates are the same in Wallonia, but you can get a traffic tax exemption if you use your motorhome less than 30 days a year.